If you’re here, you’re probably in the midst of or contemplating a job search process. For most of us, this can easily become stressful, time consuming, disheartening and a whole mess of worry–but it doesn’t have to be.
Just below you’ll find some of the main posts in this blog written to help you prepare resumes, go on the job search, have great interviews, network, and anything else that will help you land the job you want as quickly as possible with the fewest worries and problems.
Maybe you’ll even find yourself enjoying the process as you see it bringing you closer to a job that you’ll really find meaningful, fulfilling and financially supportive. I’m wishing you the best–and let me know if there’s any other jobseeking topic I can help you with by writing a post here.
- Don’t Be a Slave to Your Job Search
- 5 Tips to Prepare for Layoffs
- Keys to Job Interview Preparation
- Take the Stress from Career and Job Networking
- What’s at the Top of Your Resume?
- 7 Things Career Changers Should Stop Telling Themselves (or Their Coaches)
- Keep Writing Those Cover Letters
- Get Answers to Questions about Specific Careers, Jobs